Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pick A Number

  Bloggers I need your help! Rob's parents and sister put a birth announcement into the Thunder Bay newspaper back when Alina was first born. So she was automatically entered into a The Cutest Baby of 2013 Contest. The prize is a $1000 baby gift package! We have to select a picture of her to submit into the contest but we are having a hard time choosing one. I put this photo up on my personal Facebook account to get some of our friends and family's opinions. But I was thinking that it would be even better to get some outside opinions as well. I did post this picture to my Twitter account, so if you already voted- no need to vote again! Pick the number of the one you like the best. Thanks so much for the help!

 On a totally unrelated note:

 Look what Rob's been doing with his knife ...


That's right, he bought himself a mini knife sharpener and decided that the already very sharp knife needed to be even sharper. But, the knife sharpener is a bit different from the one he's used to.. so he sliced his finger open. After cleaning himself up, he immediately forgot what he had done and continued to sharpen his knife. Oh, yes that's right, then he cut his other finger. I'm not even sure why the knife needs to be sharpened. If he dropped it and Alina was nearby it would probably  definitely slice her entire finger off as it was falling mid-air. I told him that and he finally stopped sharpening it......


9 comments:

Lisa-Jade said...

Seriously? Just one? For me it's between 2 and 4... Or 1 and 3... Ok maybe 5 and 6?

This is really difficult! Ok, number 2. She looks like she's about to make one epic speech.
She is so beyond adorable!!

Amanda said...

I love 4, but my runner up choices are tied at 1 and 3! x

Brianna said...

Number 1!!!! That picture is absolutely precious!!! :)

Oh, Rob. Men will play!

Anonymous said...

#1 or #4. I loooove all of the pictures! She is so stinkin cutteeee!

Nancy said...

Photo #1!! It is perfect!

Melissa said...

1!

Deidre said...

2 and 3...are my favourites and PS you you're looking fab in your most recent work out post too!

The Babbling Box said...

1 and 4 are my favorites!

Sarah said...

Cute babies and knife wounds...this is why I love your blog! My favorite Alina pic is #1. But they are all SO cute!